Okay, ladies! It is now time to list awesome lipstick commandments that every woman should know.
- First of all, it is important to start with a good base. And of course, we are talking about healthy lips. To achieve this, do simple exfoliation twice a week. There are a lot of lip scrubs available in the market today or if you want to do your own, you can just use a mixture of almond oil and salt. Exfoliating the lips will remove the dead skin cells.
- When it comes to choosing the shade of your lipstick, you should always consider what other cosmetics you will use. For example, if you want to accentuate your eyes more, it will be best to just use a lipstick color that is more on the nude or natural side. If you want to go for a dramatic lips look, then you can use a flaming red lipstick.
- Know the different types of lipstick formula. If you want one that will last longer, the best choice is matte. The downside is that it can dry the lips. If the lipstick is creamy in consistency, it is usually more hydrating.
- If you want your lipstick to last longer, you can use a brush during application.
- You can easily intensify the color of your lipstick by using a lip pencil.
- If you are going for a classy look, beauty experts suggest avoiding lipstick with shimmers and glitters.
There you have it! These are just some of the most important lipstick commandments that you should know. Always remember that the most important thing is to always start with clean lips. Just like what we have mentioned above, exfoliate your lips twice a week to keep it soft and healthy at all times.