You do not have to be a professional make-up artist to get the perfect look that you want. Most of the time, all you need is some practice with tricks that can help you accentuate your best features. To help you, here are some simple, but very helpful make-up tricks that you should definitely try now!
- Get perfect eyebrows by avoiding one block color all throughout. When filling eyebrows, it should start off light and then becoming darker and more defined in the middle. From there, fade out the color until the end part. This will ensure that your eyebrows will look very natural.
- When it comes to using a concealer to hide eye bags, it is not ideal to cover the whole area under the eye. A lot of us are guilty of this. The correct thing to do is to first highlight the crease and then apply a darker shade in the areas that are puffy.
- It is possible to prevent getting the very “cakey” look because of foundation. Once you have applied foundation, wipe your cheeks with a tissue before applying your blush.
- Did you know that mascara should be replaced at least every 3 months? To prevent it from drying before you have finished using it, one to two drops of Visine or any brand of eye drop can do the trick.
- To make your eyeshadow pop, apply a white liner in your eyelids. This trick will intensify the shade of your makeup because of its opaque consistency.
- Use a blower for your eyelash curler before using it. By doing this, your lashes will curl easier. Just make sure to not overheat it. You do not want to burn your eyelids, right?
- For fuller lashes, you can use a translucent powder. Just dust it to your lashes in between your mascara application.
- Use a nude pencil to create an illusion of a bigger eye. Apply the pencil in your waterline and see for yourself what big difference it can make.
- Add in a drop or two of Argan oil to your foundation before application. Blend them very well. This trick will help you achieve a more natural look. It can make you look picture perfect each time.
There you have it! These are just some of the best make-up tricks that you should know. Just practice your skills and you will surely become better in time.